CCW Series Chiller
Central Water-Cooled Chiller from 20 to 400 Tons
Cooling Technology’s Central Water Cooled Chiller is designed for either indoor or outdoor locations. The CCW line features a screw compressor (CCW-40 semi-hermetic reciprocating) and a shell and tube evaporator and condenser. Its compact design and open frame reduces floor space requirements. The model is designed for use with a remote pump/tank station. Our CCW line of chillers is available in 40 to 140 ton capacities.
- High efficiency screw compressor
- Infinite capacity control to 25%
- Cleanable shell and tube condenser and evaporator
- Condenser water regulating valve
- Compact design
- Insulated refrigerant piping
- MCS Microprocessor controller
- Nema 4 electrical conctrols
- Designed for ease of accessiblity to componenets
- Full array of safeties and i ndicating lights
- Safeties: high/low refrigerant pressure cut-off, flow switch, freeze stat, low oil pressure cut off
- Lifting eyes on base frame for ease of lifting to high elevations.
Cooling Technology’s easy-to-use standard microprocessor controller offers a wide setpoint temperature range, from -58°F to 194°F.
All Cooling Technology water piping is manufactured with non-ferrous material to ensure clean process water and a corrosion-free environment. Completely insulated with closed cell foam, our design approach conserves energy.
Cooling Technology’s standard safety mechanisms include a high refrigerant pressure relief valve, automatic high and low refrigerant pressure cut-off, and—on the process side—low flow cut-off and freeze protection.
From the best available compressors to our NEMA 4 electrical panels and everything in between, Cooling Technology systems are constructed with quality.
All Cooling Technology chillers are fully-wired, fully-charged, and factory tested under load conditions to ensure easy installation and successful start-up.
Want more details?
Please click on below button for a quick quote Or just call us now.