MPCA Series Chiller
A Complete Compact Cooling Solution
Our MPCA is a fully self contained, industrial grade mini portable chiller, available from 1.5 to 20 tons. The MPCA comes complete with pump and tank, is fully wired, charged with R-22 refrigerant and tested under simulated load conditions at the factory before shipment to the job site to ensure easy installation and start-up.
- Hermetically sealed reciprocating and scroll compressors with roto-lock service valves
- Stainless steel centrifugal pump
- High efficiency stainless steel brazed plate evaporator
- In-line full flow water strainer with stainless steel screen
- Insulated integral non-ferrous tank and water piping
- Insulated refrigerant piping
- Refrigerant receiver tank with service valve
- Electronic temperature controller with full feature controls
- Attractive and durable steel cabinet
- Designed for ease of accessibility to components
- Casters for easy mobility
- Fan cycling to maintain consistent condensing temperature
- Liquid filled pressure gauge
- Full array of safeties and indicating lights
- Safeties: high/low pressure cut-off, flow switch, freeze stat
- Internal water bypass
Cooling Technology’s easy-to-use standard microprocessor controller offers a wide setpoint temperature range, from -58°F to 194°F.
All Cooling Technology water piping is manufactured with non-ferrous material to ensure clean process water and a corrosion-free environment. Completely insulated with closed cell foam, our design approach conserves energy.
Cooling Technology’s standard safety mechanisms include a high refrigerant pressure relief valve, automatic high and low refrigerant pressure cut-off, and—on the process side—low flow cut-off and freeze protection.
From the best available compressors to our NEMA 4 electrical panels and everything in between, Cooling Technology systems are constructed with quality.
All Cooling Technology chillers are fully-wired, fully-charged, and factory tested under load conditions to ensure easy installation and successful start-up.
Want more details?
Please click on below button for a quick quote Or just call us now.