CTS Series Closed-Loop Cooling Tower
Premium System Protection
Custom-engineered for each application, Cooling Technology’s CTS-CL Series Closed-Loop Cooling Tower System is far and away the safest method of process cooling. Because the CTS-CL Series completely isolates process water from the tower water, process equipment is completely protected from contamination.
- Induced draft, cross flow type Cooling Tower Cell that is factory assembled and typically designed to cool 3 gpm of water per ton from 95°F to 85°F at the prevailing summer wet bulb conditions.
- An integrated fan cylinder and distribution basin on the top and a single piece collection basin on the bottom. Both are constructed of industrial grade rotomolded polyethylene.
- Pump/tank station has fully trimmed process pump and can also include a tower water recirculation pump. The tank is constructed of carbon or stainless steel and includes cover, site glass, drain and overflow.
- NEMA rated electrical control panel mounted on the pump /tank that contains all fuses, overloads, contactors, switches and lights.
- Electronic temperature controller controls the fan motor to maintain water temperatures.
- A high efficiency plate and frame heat exchanger creates separate water loops for “dirty” tower water and “clean” process water. The unit has Type 304 stainless steel plates The single-pass flow design offers excellent heat transfer with a low-pressure drop. When the frame compression bolts are removed, the end frame slides away for easy inspection and cleaning.
Want more details?
Please click on below button for a quick quote Or just call us now.